Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Roxette

I love Roxette. If I remember correct - at one of the first wish lists I wrote that I want to take some photos of them. I do remember clear that few years ago I saw a live show of them at Tel Aviv. It was a bit before I knew I'll be a photogapher of music shows. I was sorry that I missed the chance to take some photos at that show, but I was sure I'll have another chance. So, today I heard that Marie Fredriksson, half of Roxette has passed away yesterday. Cancer.... Bloody illness.... At least I saw her live when she was healthy and a part of Roxette. I was so sorry to hear about it. I hope that I'll have a chance to take some photos of Per Gessle, the over half. I hope it doesn't sound bad the way that I say it. Their music is a part of my life for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment