Thursday, May 14, 2020

I wish to

I'm trying to know some music from Far East. It became in fashion to love Korean pop and it remind me that I was curious before in music from this area from the world. My 9 years old niece love Korean pop and from time to time send some videos of it, but I don't really know who are the singers. Then a new store has been opened in Tel Aviv, really close to where I live. It including some CD's of Korean pop. My first entrance to the store - I was looking for the CD's. I held one CD and thought maybe taking another. A worker asked me if I need help. I said that I wonder which CD to buy. She told me that the CD that I'm holding - it's a bit old, but good. And she's a big fan of the singer. OK, sounds great for a start. I was buying the CD. I listened at home and loved it. It was a great choice. Althoguh I usually my favorite types of music are rock-flamenco-jazz, but any kind of music has a thing. Now I have one more singer that I wish to take her photos during a live show. The singer is BoA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment