Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Kylie

 


I used to work as a dogwalker in firms that
gives a service of dogwalkers. I did it because
it's a challange to make a living from photography,
at least in Israel. And I love dogs.
I'm happy that I did it although it isn't my "real job".
I enjoy that I had this option. Accept the money - I
met some wonderful dog owners, I spent some time
with cute dogs and it helped me to understand even
better the dogs. One of the things that I love the most
in photography is taking dogs' photography, so it can help.
At the second firm (out of 2) that I worked at - my first
client became a friend. When I quit she said that she
doesn't want any other dogwalker from this firm.
And anyway - she works more from home and
Corona Virus didn't help her finance, so... She need
less this service and it's harder for her to pay for it.
Recently this friend and her dog moved from
Tel Aviv to Ramat Gan. Ramat Gan is a city
really close with a limit with Tel Aviv. Many people
who wants to be around Tel Aviv and can't pay for
living in Tel Aviv - take the option of living in Ramat Gan.
Yesterday I went for a first visit at their new house.
The idea was just to meet again, drink some coffee together
and I'll see their new house.

I came with my camera. So, few photos
of the perfect Kylie at new house where
she lives now with her mother





No comments:

Post a Comment