Sunday, January 2, 2022

2022

 It took me a little time to write about it. After 2 years of a big world wide challenges... Too weird to say "Happy New Year" and tell about the last year. So there was a little recovery. Lots of food. Lots of listening to music. Lots of Netflix. I got back to take some photos of dance, but I see how much in certain things - I still have a big contest. And first live show of music that I came to take some photos since Covid19. I got some dance photos of Compas Company (an Israeli group of flamenco), but I'm not their only photographer. when it's a tablao style - I usually do. And back to music shows - the singer Sharon Klein got a new album called FixItAll. She remembered me from a launching show of the album she had before, so I was invited again. And it was an amazing experience for me to come back to it, mostly because it was with her (I love her music and I know that she has lots of dramas in her personal life in the last years). I really love taking photos of music and dance, it mixing things that I love - photography with music or dance. And as far as I see food as pleasure as well.... 

So I hope that this year I will have many shows of music or dance that I will come with my camera. 
I hope that soon I will start also to take photos for cover of singles and albums of music.
And food photography....

So, things that can come with my photography:
* Photography of live shows. In case musicians or dancers use my photos for promoting some more shows or promoting workshops with posters (a thing that did happen till Covid19) - I would love to publish here as well.
* Photography for covers of singles and albums of music. I would be happy to publish the way it looks in the end with links for the streaming issue.
* Photography for restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, catering, cheese/chocolate factories.... But it must be vegetarian or vegan. I would be happy to publish here as well with credits for the places and chefs

For contect:
Orna Timen
ornati.timen22@gmail.com


 A photo that I took of Sharon klein during her show at 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment