Thursday, March 9, 2023

Agnes

 Maybe I should have uploading this post yesterday, but better late than never....

When I was a kid I found out about the name Agnes. I don't know if still some girls goes with this name (it's not from here), but I still love it. I was wondering what could I do with it. Another blog? A solo exhibition?
Well, for International Women Day - I dare to dream. It still on my mind and this is the first time that through it out: What if.... What if there was a group of Rock, Jazz or Flamenco (fine, also an opera group....) made only by woman - singer/s and mucians. Only women and that group will be named "Agnes". If they will be from Israel - I want to be their official photographer. If they from another state - at least to take their photos from time to time. Photos at live shows, photos for covers of their albums and singles and photos for publicity. Just a day dreamming now.
And I add here some photos of some women mucinas that I took over the years. Only few og them.
And for real life:
IF you're mucisians and you're in Tel Aviv or around, or if you want to take me for your tour (after I take care for a place for my dog till I return) - you can contact me.
Orna Timen
ornati.timen22@gmail.com


Kamila


Lorelle Meets The Obsolete


Marina Maximilian


Lily Fay


Sabina


Tamaradah


Dana Berger


Victoria Hanna


Talia Ilan (yeah, a woman as a conductor)


Sharon Klein


Fatum Aeternum


Screens4Eyes


The Aprons


Lorelle Meets The Obsolete


Mitski


Hila Ruach


Oriana Sheffi



Tal Fogel


Tali Man


Yael Deckelbaum


Gal De Paz


No comments:

Post a Comment