Thursday, June 22, 2023

The selfie

 


I admit that I had in mind that I'll have a selfie with him at backstage
while I'm holding my proffesional camera, but dreams are one thing and reality is a disserent thing.
While I started to love operas - Istarted to love Leonardo Caimi and see him as one of
the reasons that I love operas now. He's and Italian opera singer (tenor).
He got back to Israel for a production of The Israeli Opera
for "Ila Travatore" (Verdi).
He accepted to give me some time For I'll do a proffesional photography session with him
out of stage and outdoors. I did upload here. I hoped to have another
session at backstage. He accepted, but I needed to ask the opera.
From the opera I received "no".
Few days ago I went to see the opera "Ila Travatore"
for my own pleasure (OK, also for seeing Leonardo).
Always after the shwos there is a conversation with the soloists singers.
He and two others made it. First time that I stayed for it.
THis time - when all over but Leonardo was still at his role's clothes - he
accepted to have a selfie with me, using my phone.
And yeah, also the real beard on his face is for the role, he usually shaved in his face

No comments:

Post a Comment