Saturday, September 16, 2023

Elital


Recently I took some photos during a live show of Eital Rychter.
Cool, isn't? She invited me, she did pay in the end for my work, it was after too long that did something like this without a connection to flamenco - although it's one of my things at photography.
Well, I WON'T get into the things that made it a big challange for me, mostly mentaly. I WON'T get into the mess that went out a day after when she already had all photos. She did pay in the end, but it felt bad. Few day I was checking out if she used the photo at Facebook. Well, no...
Today a mutal Facebook friend wrote a post of thanking musicians that he worked with at the last year. And some photos of them. I saw a photo of hers that she had before. And a tag. I checked again. She was uploading this photo to wish a happy new Jewish year. Of course - no photography credit (and it's a photo that I took)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment