Thursday, November 7, 2019

Birthday vibes



Normally I show here some photos that I'm taking, but it's my birthday.
A moment before my birthday - one dream became true.
After too long that I hardely went out of Tel Aviv
(NOT that anything bad in my city) and too long that I
didn't travel abroad - I had a travel.
I had my second time in Amsterdam. I love this city.
I wasn't alone this time. My first time at Amsterdam I was
traveling alone to celebrate my 30 birthday
(why did it take only at this age and not before?).
This time it was a family trip.
My both sisters are single mothers. One of them is a
mother to a 9 years girl who I love very much.
This sister decided that because she promised her
daughter a travel to Amsterdam and she wants to
thank me for my help with rasing her daughter - three of
us will do it together. She even accepted to give a lot of money
for my coming with them. My mother came too.

So my dream:
At my first time at Amsterdam I was a bit
after the first exhibition that I took a part at,
just a bit before I deceided that photography is
more than a hobby for me.
Still - the camera that I had that days was
a camera for amateurs.
This time I came to Amsterdam with a
proffesional camera and some more
knowledge about photography.
We went out of Amsterdam for few more places
Holland at this travel.
The dream was traveling abroad and
taking some photos with the pro camera that I
have at the last years.

I choosed to show at my birthday couple
of photos that I gave to my sister Roni to
take some photos of mine with my camera.
The photos up in two of the places that I love the
most in Amsterdam although it doesn't have a connection to art.

First photo:
At Maria.
My favorite restaurant in Amsterdam.
An Italian restaurant (I love Italian food).
132 Rokin Street
Amsterdam

Second photo:
At Vondel Park
They say it like Fondel Park,
but the Duch spelling is Vondel Park

The photos down:
At Cobra Musuem
An art museum that I love and it's next to Amsterdam.
I asked to have a photo with some works in the museum.
I'm with photos of Henny Riemens behind me



And still a bit of my photography:
A lunch at Maria







No comments:

Post a Comment