Monday, May 3, 2021

Pie


It's been a long time that I took some photos of my dog Pie only with the phone. I wanted for too long to take also photo of im with my camera. I can't do it alone and need some assistant. Even if you're a good photographer and it's your dog - you need someone to hold your dog. So, we were almost in the end of a walk at the afternoon when he tried to make it longer and we met by coincidence my sister Roni. She offered to help that moment. She accepted to wait outside with Pie. A big callenge. Lights were in a way that most of photographers don't like (too much of it), because I'm histeric about keeping my camera clean - I didn't take out treats, and Pie forgets from time to time that he issn't a puppy anymore. But I have some new photos of Pie





























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment