Friday, September 10, 2021

A wonder

 This time without any image for a change. I know, I'm a photographer and should upload a photo. But, from time to time I'm writing my dreams here. I didn't do it for a long time. 

In a big late I got conected to Netflix. Looks like I needed a world epidemic for that. And get addicted. I see from time to time some new things (doco crimes or the new things that eeverybody talks about). And recomendations. Mostly I run over some old things that I heard about for a long time. I watched a lot and really enjoy watching TV this way. And most of the things that I see at Netflix. 

Well, so now with a delate I see Lucifer. A friend told me to watch it. I started recently, few days ago I finished season 5. Today has started season 6 that will be the last one. I watched 2 episodes of season 6 allready. 

Now... I wonder if my dreams are too big. 
I hope that I will have a chance to take some photos of Tom Ellis, the main actor of Lucifer.
I hope that one day I will have the chance to start working with Netflix and take some photos for their shows. 
I hope that one day it will come true and my dreams will be bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment