Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Dry high


Recently has been opened a new store at Tel Aviv for dry flowers. I went ceveral times near it, mostly with my dog. Some of the times - when the store was closed. At other times - it took my attention and I thought to check it out. Yesterday I went near it when the store was opened and I was without my dog. I stopped. Didn't take time till I got in. I almost bought all I saw. A small store, but so many beautiful things. And the service was polite.
So, few things has been bought for I could have a new things for my photography. And here - a dry artichoke, the first thing that caught my eyes.
And in case you're looking for a store for dry flowers and you're at Tel Aviv - you should try this place:
High Dry
108 Yehuda HaLevy Street
Tel Aviv





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment