Thursday, October 10, 2024

Fine dining at Goodness




I wasn't sure if to write about it here. After all - I didn't come as a food journalist, even the photos has been taken with the phone and not the real camera.

There is a vegan restaurant at Tel Aviv that I love (OK, more than one, but I wrote about one). The the name of the restaurant is Goodness. It used to be at one place at King George Street, moved to another place at the same street. Goodness is a vegan restaurant that has started 10 years ago. Survied some difficult times like Covid19. The war almost made it closed, but too many people wanted to still have this place. It's a vegan place, a diner style kind of food. The "home dose" is a burger based on mushrooms (personally - I love it!).

This week Goodness had a special evening. One evening of fine dining, of course still 100% vegen. The chef Bat-El Kori made few dishes for the restaurant. I took a pastry based on corn with cashew. It comes with a salad beside. I finished with desert that was that evening - a vanila semifreddo. This time I was drinking a cocktail. The cocktail was based on oranges and some other good fruits.

I have to say that although I love the ordinary menu at Goodness - that was refrashing. It was amazing to see again that even vegan can be fine dining which made by a chef. It was unforgettable evening in a good way

 

No comments:

Post a Comment