Saturday, August 17, 2019

Opera photography

At the past I didn't like opera. I couldn't understand the shouting. And it reminds me a bad time in my life. Recently I start to change my mind. It less sounds like shouting and I start to hear to music behind. I start to understand it including a high level of the human voice. It could be that my life changes and it less reminds me the past. Probably because I get open for other kinds of music, I even hear from others that flamenco that I hear for years including shouting (what?). Maybe because I start to know some good opera singers and see some good movies around opera singers.

And why do I write about it?

Recently through Facebook I found out about a singer called Angel Blue (I guess it's her stage name). I saw a video that kids gives her an interview. I fell for the personality that went out of her. I could listen to her sinning parts there, and... I think that officially I love her and I start loving opera. 

I started to follow a page at Instagram that all around opera. I saw a video with a famous aria from The Magical Flute. Through the comments I found out who was the divine singer there, one even wrote that she fell for opera because of this singer. The name of the singer - Diana Damrau. 

Now at my with list there are two opera singers that I want to take their photos: Angel Blue and Diana Damrau


Angel Blue
A photo by Sonya Garza



Diana Damrau
A photo by Jiyang Chen


No comments:

Post a Comment