Friday, January 3, 2020

2020


Goodbye 2019
Hello 2020

Although my experience at photography,
although I never stop learning,
2019 was more marketing myself and taking photos for my own pleasure
than really working.

I had one dream that came true at 2019
and I took my camera for a travel abroad.
It was for Amsterdam that I love
and few more places at Holland.

At 2019 I still took some photos
at shows. It was mostly flamenco,
taking photos at a show of Yarona Caspi who
became also a friend and not only a costumer.
At my last show for 2019 it was her with Ifat Netz and Yael Cohen.
I took some photos volunteering at a fundraiser show
for a foundation that helps women who were working at 
prostitution. That foundation helps those women with 
occupational rehabilitation.
Demonstrations. I got back to take some photos at
demonstrations for the blog with hope to help causes.

I became very involved in a Facebook group for women from Tel Aviv.
Through that I made some new contacts.
I took some photos at an even of the group,
I met some wonderful women that I took their photos,
one of them is the first session of pregnancy photography
that I ever made (and loved it, probably because of the woman herself).

I hope that 2020 will be a bit more relaxed
with marketing, although I know that marketing is always needed.
I want to be sure that I could start earning money only from
photography (I still have also a day job). If not this year - at least
to know it's close and getting ready for it at this year.

I want to take some more photos of the things that I love.
Some more photography for people just because they want some good photos.
Taking photos of dogs, not only my own like I did recently.
Taking photos of food (looks like it will go on and something is "cooking").
Coming back taking photos of stage arts, intensive as it used to be in the past.
I hope to take a photo for the first CD cover for me.
I had in the past photos that has been chosen to publish flamenco workshops
and shows of flamenco and rock - at Israel and Spain. I hope it will go on
with a little more... I want to see my photos also on posters of movies and
theatre plays.
It's about ime to go on taking photos abroad, maybe at travels for photographers
and maybe for for real work. 

Happy New Year.
For dreams, reality and photography

No comments:

Post a Comment