Friday, January 31, 2020

One more flash light


It starts to be "a thing". Recently I was buying a new flash light for my camera. The reason: soon I will go to workshop that needed to be with it. Normaly I don't like the way photos looks like with a flash light, and most of my photography doesn't need it anyway. Still - I want to get improve my photography and want some more options, even if I won't need it much. So, I got myself a place in a workshop, got a new flash light, there is a little more time for the workshop. I already try it. I know how to use it with a little limit. Not all goes well. But to support myself that I made a good choice - I try doing it artistic and weird. Most at nights or very early morning hours without any sun outside. I think that I like this option



















No comments:

Post a Comment