Saturday, February 22, 2020

A new project


Once again I'm using this photo. A photo that I took of
my dog Pie, a former dog of a foundation. I adopted him
after that Poncho, the the dog I had before has passed away.

This time I'm using it for a cause that is mixing three things
that close to my heart:
1. My love for animals
2. My love for photography
3. Foundations. I always try to help to
foundations that I think they have some
important causes

So, there is a foundation that helps
crows. If there is a wounded crow - that
foundation gets the crow to get a medical
help and bring the crow to the natural place.
That foundation needs some money to go on.
So, there is a way to donate some money
and receive a gift for it.
Three people who would like it and will
be in Tel Aviv with their dogs can get
a photography session. I will take the photos
of yours with your dogs at Tel Aviv.
The price: 400 NIS that the foundation will receive.

Here's the link to the founracing (at Hebrew):


No comments:

Post a Comment