Saturday, February 22, 2020

Stage arts photography


One of the things that I love the most when I do photography is stage arts. I was for a while the "home photographer" for a drag shows line. I did a workshop of circus photography (with acrobats only). But I do mostly dance and music photography. Has started with some workshops of modern dance photography. Went on with taking photos of my friends from the flamenco - a thing that I still do. I took photos at couple of trybal fusion dance shows. I started taking photos of music shows, mostly rock and indie rock, a thing that led me into Raash Magazine. For a year and half I've been at the magazine. That time I could easly take photos of 3-4 shows a month. Once I even took some more. Most were for the magazine, but not only. I had many reasons to leave that magazine. I still didn't find another magazine for it, not all need it now. Alone - I still do the flamenco, from time to time some music shows. Many times musicians don't have enough money to pay for it (if they are from Israel), not all want to pay although they want the photos. I miss the time of taking photos of many shows, but as long as it isn't a show that helps a foundation.... So, hopefully I could get back for many shows photography and earn the money that I should receive for it. And hope to make some cover photos for CD's as much that my photography became for posters of shows and workshops.

For attenction: a photo that I took of The Black Lips at Tel Aviv, 2017. First show that I was a photographer after leaving Raash Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment