Friday, June 26, 2020

A new workshop


Finally the photography workshop starts to come back.
I wasn't sure if it will happen. I took care to be at one, but
the Coronavirus has started and few days before it meant to happen - a cancel.

This morning I got back to Studio Gavra, the photography
school that I went to learn on a regular base.
Since my study - I still come back to there from time to time
for workshops. There is always something new to learn.

Today there was the new date for the workshop
that has been canceled. I wasn't sure if it won't cancel again
because of the same reason. It did happen and I was there.

The workshop was around photography (clear, isn't?)
and fashion production.
The teacher was Nir Slakman. He's
a fashion photographer.
The model was Mia.
It was a pleasure in so many ways.
It was fun to go back to Studio Gavra.
It was fun to learn again.
It was fun to use my new camera for the first
time in a sitiuation like this.
Nir Slakman made it really interesting and I learned
a lot from him.
Mia the model was amazing - not only
a beautiful face, she also knows how to stand in a front of a camera.

Few first photos from the workshop








No comments:

Post a Comment