Saturday, June 20, 2020

My photography for sale

I'm a photographer. Some think it's only a hobby and isn't for real. So - it used to be hobby in the past. Over than 10 years it's much more than a hobby. I do try to make a living out of it and I'm NOT going to aplogize for it. It's very real and I try to make some good with it. It's a real job like any over job. The fact that I enjoy doing this job doesn't mean it makes me less good or less professional - it only makes me a better photographer. My joy makes me want to do it on the best side.

So, because it's difficult to make some money from taking a part of exhibitions with artistic photography (even it costs photographers a lot of money), and when I do some stage arts photography - many times the people on stage don't have the budget to pay for it. Food photography is the same as stages arts these days, at least in Israel. Dogs photography.... People love it, but also that.

During the Coronavirus attack I was thinking how do I go back to make money from my job. I'm not sure how long would it take till I will be back taking commercial photos of stage arts and food, I don't know how long would it take till people will remember that dogs are family and should have some real photos. And when people would like to have it - not sure how much could they pay. So, if you want a bit of the photography that I did so far, even one or two photos - it won't need much money out of you. I opened a profile at Picfair. It doesn't have a real order (mostly by a travel to Holland all together, some past shows - one each time together, dogs from time to time, artistic...). You can take a look. Over than 1000 photos already there and will be some more in the future. Many virtual pages. It could be on canvas or framed on the walls of your houses. It could be for magazine (music, life style, travels, dogs and cats....).

Feel free to check out, and if you love my photography as much as I enjoy taking the photos - feel free to purch:

https://orna-timen.picfair.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment