Friday, June 19, 2020

With the phone



Recently I met a new person for me.
We have a meeting with another person who I do know
for a long time. We started talking about photography.
At this moment I wasn't with any camera that I own
because I had to go on to other places which I couldn't bring
it. We were at a coffee shop and I ordered to eat, after all
it was noon and I knew that my next option to eat will be at the evening.
When my food desereved - I couldn't help it and took out
my phone to take a photo and upload to Facebook.
The woman who I didn't know before asked me if
all my photography is with my phone or do I have
a professional camera. Of course that I have a pro camera!
She saw the phone, so....

But there are moments that I can't bring
any real camera and I use my phone.
When I take my dog for a walk - it's too clamsy
to take a real camera, but many times I can't help it
and I take out my camera to take some photos.
From time to time I'm happy that someone comes
with us, holds my dog for I could take some photos
with my camera. Well, there are aslo some mistakes.
Few days ago I made a try to take a selfie
with my dog during a walk with him. I was 
with a fabric mask because of the Coronavirus 
(stop it, please! I hate those masks!).
He didn't let me to take the selfie this time.
And I had this photo by mistake.
I almost deleted it. Well... Too weird. Because of
it I like this photo, although it's with my phone


No comments:

Post a Comment