Thursday, July 18, 2019

Hoping


There are the moments...

Those moments that you know
you're good but see some others
makes it bigger. Some not because
they're better than you and you try to figure out.
Some photographers that I knew through the
music magazine that I used to work for...
One became the official photographer
of a group that I took their photos during
the work for the magazine.
Two others looks like they make
a good living from taking photos
at shows and CD covers.
One of those two - I see that he's
good and I wish him the best, but wish
for myself the same.
The other one makes it big time, but
he's getting crazy with the computer work
on the photos.
There is a place for me, but I wonder
if to others it looks like that I make it big time
like they looks to me.

Today passed away a woman that I knew.
She was 62 years old in her death.
She wasn't a photographer, but...
Years ago I heard about her influence at art
without really be a part of it. Many people
knew her. She stopped her regular works
and age 60 became a model.
So, she passed away today from cancer.
Many people are sad now because of
her personality. Some said that she's a roll model.
And that because of who she was, less for things she did.

I hope that I will see that I do it big time
as a photographer when I'm still alive.
I hope that something will stay from it
after my death.

The photo up - a photo that I took
at class during my official "regular" study
at the photography school - Studio Gavra.
I miss those days and hope to come back learning
on a regular base some more at that school

No comments:

Post a Comment