Sunday, July 21, 2019

Over the years

I just noticed.... It's been 4 years since I got the camera that I have now. Four years with the same camera, looks like I will stay for some more time. I don't mind to say which - Nikon D3300. I love this firm. The model that I have is a pro camera, but a very basic for pro. As far as a basic model (never mind a pro or not) still works very well after all the using I had with it - that's a good thing. 

So, if we measure by money - my camera probably don't worth much now. An old camera, basic model, lots of use. But Nikon. And because of time and the use I had with it - this camera means a lot to me. It captured many private moments, a dog I had and a dog that I have now (both had their own posts here), moments of musicians and dancers on stage, pro learning, photos of dogs as a volunteering at a dogs' shelter (the dog that I have now is from this shelter), artistic photos when I was looking for it - as learning and life.... 

I just hope that one day it will be worth a lot because of the moments that I took their photos and because it was mine. Still goes on taking photos.





Few photos that I took during a flamenco show of
Adrian Santana and Mijal Natan



Miguel Angel at Israel.
A rehearsal


Mijal Natan at the studio



Yarona Caspi
First photo taken by me that promoted rock concerts.


Michal Ban Zvi
One of first times that a photo of
mine promote a flamenco show at Spain


Mitski
One of the international shows that I was there as a photographer
without a connection to flamenco


The Black Lips
First show that I was there as a photographer
after I left Raash Magazine. International


Yarona Caspi
First photo of mine in a printed daily paper



Shefita
During a show that made me love her


Holy Fuck
Made in Canada
I took some photos of them - including this one
during a show at Tel Aviv


Lorelle Meets The Obsolete
First time that officially I took some photos
at a show of international band


Yael Tuchfeld
One more photo of mine promote a show at Spain



Jane Bordeaux


Tamardah


Lola Marsh



Tali Man


Liora Isaac


Compas Company during a rehearsal


Guerau Cabrera, Yadin Miller and Ilan Miller during a rehearsal

No comments:

Post a Comment