Monday, July 15, 2019

Just saying



So, you probably saw the photos that colored a bit weird. So far mostly colored all in blue. I ordered some filters that goes on the camera lens and color the photos without using Photoshop. I ordered the certain kit at the photo through the internet. I received the kit very fast and for now I still do some experiment. So far I made mostly on a blue filter. First time because I love this color, second time was because a vision that I had on mind. I have attention to use it more and with some other colors as well. 

Thanks for the Israeli web site called Zipy. It isn't only photography, but have a part of it. It's a shopping site with many interesting things. I ordered there. After my first trial with the filters - I made another order that has a connection to photography. I hope to get it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment