Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Just in case

Just in case you are a stage artist and want photos for posters/CD covers/publishing photos

Magazines who wants photos of artists or places

Restaurants or coffee shops that need a way to publish the place

Spas or hotels.....

If you want special outside photos for your dogs

I can take the photos. 

In case you have a place that you want an interesting way to bring costumers (an exhibition) - you can contact me. 

In case you have a public place or you are "just" an ordinary persons who wants to decorate their houses.... 

In case you have a store and want to sell artistic things with my photos on it

You can contact me. You can do it here as a comment, you can do it at my Facebook page - Orna Timen Official Page - on the wall or at private message

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Orna-Timen-Official-Page/200304505432 

And some photos I took at the past (down there is the telling what is is)


A photo that I took just for taking


A house in Tel Aviv



Staf and Teddy, amazing dogs from the foundation that I
volunteer at


Maayan Tal (singer and vocal teacher)
with her dog


Elisete - singer/song writer


The juice place of Ido Shenzur
Shenkin Street, Tel Aviv


Cafe Jolie, Tel aviv


Poncho - my own dog


Behind a window


Ilan Miller - a flamenco dancer



No comments:

Post a Comment