Saturday, May 4, 2019

Photography love

Recently I don't make enough money for living from photography. I started with a day job that have no connection for photography but has a connection for another love of mine - dogs. I do it for few months now. Even there I'm talking about photography with the people. It's a firm that gives a service of dog walkers. Some of us, dog walkers go to take out dogs of a high tech firm that gives the workers to bring dogs to work. Each one of us take a dog or two, but all of us go as a group. Recently one of the dog walkers asked me if it's true that I love photography. Yes, I love it. He asked me why don't I do anything about it. I do. All the time. There are moments like that last months it feels that I don't do enough, but I do all the time. I learn when I can, work when I find a work in it, do photography volunteering for causes that I find as interesting and worth it (like for a foundation that I already volunteer at and finds homes for dogs), I took a part at exhibitions, and when all finish - I'm taking photos just for fun.

I hope to go back soon for a sure line of working it photography. Till then - you can take a chance with me in case you're in Tel Aviv. In case you are following for a while after my blog - you may know that I have a lot of experience with stage arts photography, food (but only of vegetarian and vegan), dogs... Feel free to talk with me. You can contact me at ornati.timen22@gmail.com

I'm sure that one day I will be very famous all over the world. At least it's a wish


A photo that I took of Shir Gordon
A part of a show by Michal Glikberg

No comments:

Post a Comment