Thursday, August 22, 2019

The company of Marcos Ayala



First time that I have the experience of taking photos of tango.
The company of Marcos Ayala (and say like Ashela) came from Argentina
to perform at Suzanne Dellal, Tel Aviv.
I didn't take photos at the show itself, but....

For one evening there was a chance for tango lovers to
dance outside. I took some photos. And the company of
performed first at the hall. Finished the ordinary show - came
out and gave a dance for the people outside. It was beautiful.
Before I show the photos of dancing - I want to show the moment after.
It's always good to know Spanish. It helped me to talk naturally with them.
After they finished the dance - I was talking with one of the dancers.
I told her that I think it was beautiful (I did mean it) and I asked her
if it will be possible to take a photo of all of them just like that.
I received a full cooperation.

I took a photo with my pro camera, a moment after I noticed
that they respond also to some other people. OK, so few people
used the fact that I asked them to be together for a photo, they brought
their phones for photos of their own. I took another one while others took
the photos with the phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment