Saturday, May 15, 2021

Alarms

 


At Thursday the chef Einav Dromi brought me some food (some of it in those photos that I took). When she gave me the food - an alarm at Tel Aviv. Few interception, no hurt but we ere afraid.

Today - lunch at my parents. Once again an alrm at Tel Aviv. Possible that it was 2 or 3 in 10 minutes. It was difficult for me to hear all. Few more interception. This time also a building has been ruined at Ramat Gan (a city next to Tel Aviv) because of a missile. A person has died because of it.
 
A night walk with my dog, lots of hope it will over peacefull. I heard some people outside that said that Hamas are threatening to attck again and send some more missiles to Tel Aviv at midnight. 
Well, some say that it's psychological and they're not afraid. I guess it is psychological. I wish I was THAT brave...




No comments:

Post a Comment