Thursday, July 15, 2021

At the exhibition



It took me a little while to relax.
I took a part in a unique event. An evening
of a lecture on philosophy with an art
exhibition. It wasn't all perfect, but
the lecture was interesting. About the level
of the exhibition - I can be proud at myself that
I took a part. And it was only one evening, which
means the most short time exhibion that I took a part of.

And a traditional thing: at every exhibition that I take 
a part on - I must have some photos of mine with my works.
I did come with my pro camera, but I'm afraid to give it to
anyone (only sometimes to some other pro photographers
that I know personally), so I gave my phone to
Kamilla Lozinsky Malach (one of the curators of the exhibition).
So, one photo with a mask by the Corona Virus regulations
at close places these days at Israel, one photo I took of
the mask for a moment for a decent photo. Kamila made
me laugh a moment before the photo. Usually I hate
to see myself when I smile or laugh at photos, but this
time I was really OK with it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment