Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Tel Aviv, silence

 


Still war time. Lots of silence, as long there is no alarm. Mostly needed places are open. This is the way at Tel Aviv. Yesterday - 3 alarms at Tel Aviv. Twice I was at home and still heard the defence. Third time - during a walk with my dog. I was holding him, and he next to me anyway. Still rockets and defence next to us. Some people saw it. I was curious and made a try to see whatever they try to show. And one woman that I don't know had to be an ordinary Israeli and told me that my dog is afraid. Don't talk with me... No, she had to.

This morning I saw something during a walk with my dog. I went to take some photos at noon. Few minutes, a bit after I took few photos that I wanted and a bit more - some noises that made me afraid. I ran away back home to check out if my dog is fine.

I need to try to do it from time to time for I won't get crazy






















No comments:

Post a Comment