Friday, June 5, 2015

For collectors and designers

I do try to make my art special and unique and special as much as possible. I guess it doesn't always go with money at the moment, but money is needed for living. And you can be sure - those who makes their art different are those who always stay at the memory. The history of art is full in artists that "earned money" after their death. I hope to find some money from my art before I will die, but keep it different. 

In case you are collectors of art that want to invest in an artist who took a part in exhibitions but still look for her way - you can contact me. In case you have a business that includes audience (a hotel, a restaurant, cinema....) and want some photography on your walls daily as an exhibition that may bring some more people - you can contact me. 

In case you\re a designer and want some photos for making your designs unique - you can contact me.

In case you are musicians who want some photos for covers of CD's or anything like this.... In case you are dancers or actors who want some photos for showing - this is possible as well. 

You can find me on Facebook in two different profiles (Orna Timen and Orna Luna) or at my page - Orna Timen Official Page. At those options you can send me a private message. In case it doesn't fit you - I'm also available at the e-mail ornati.timen22@gmail.com










Fiesta at Studio Pasito
Tel Aviv






At the up photo:
At the coffee shop Cafelix
Ha'Avoda St. Tel Aviv


At the up photo:
at the Italian restaurant Allora
Rotchild Boulevard, Tel Aviv







At the up photo:
the Indian restaurant
Indira
Tel Aviv







At the up two photos:
 Hotel Crown Plaza, Tel Aviv



At the up two photos:
Amsterdam



 at the up photo:
My dear friend the dancer Ilan Miller


At the up photo:
My dear friend the singer Elisete

No comments:

Post a Comment