Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday morning with Elisete

OK, so I have a good friend who's a great singer. Her name is Elisete. When she doesn't sing - she have some shows for the internet. I spent some time this morning with her. I took some photos of hers for one of those shows. Well, many photos if being honest. She told me about few of it that she doesn't accept that I will publish. I respect her wish, most of the photos she said - both of us agree that didn't work well. And even if not - she's my friend and I don't want to hurt her. It still gives me the option to publish most of the photos. Many photos. I'm not sure that I will publish all good ones, still it means in parts. 

Here's the first part of photos that I took of the lovely Elisete:













































No comments:

Post a Comment