Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thanks again


Many have made their entrance to my blog.
Thank you all! I hope you enjoy looking at my photography
as much as I enjoy making it. 

For supporting my photography you can go on, follow the blog and get in again.
You can do "like" at the Facebook page
Orna Timen Official Page




You also can buy it or invite some works. It doesn't matter if
you're singers/actors/dancers who want some photos for showing up 
(flyers, CD covers, publicity photos or anything else). 

Or designers who want some unique photos for your designs.

Collectors who want to invent in photography.

Owners of hotels/restaurants/theaters/cinemas or anything like this
who wants a special way to design the walls.

You can get me through my page

Thanks again!

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

EntryPageviews
United States
13716
Israel
8154
Russia
120
France
113
Germany
101
Portugal
84
Ukraine
72
Spain
44
Serbia
27
Thailand
27
 





No comments:

Post a Comment