Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fatum Aeternum


Fatum Aeternum is probably the only band I know that have 
two leaders over more musicians. They are also cool. I had 
the chance to know them through my work for Raash Magazine.
At one of their shows at Levontin 7, Tel Aviv I took some photos for the
magazine. OK, quit a lot of photos.... I really enjoyed it.

Most of group based on Russians who lives in Israel. Most of 
the audience was Russian. Well, Gothic Rock. I'm an Israeli, but I
have some Russian blood in my veins, so it felt like home in a funny way.

I already uploaded this certain photo in this blog, but I think it
should me here once again. I have a good reason for it.
Now the leaders of Fatum Aeternum - Evelyn Shor (in the middle of the photo)
and Steve Gershin (at the right) are Facebook friends of mine since that show.
Now Steve Gershin has uploaded this photo again to Facebook.
Not only someone there has pushed the photography credit at photo itself -
Steve Gershin wrote that it's one of his favorite photos of Fatum Aeternum
from the last time. I think it's one of the best complements I received lately on
my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment