Tuesday, August 21, 2018

T(w)oo happy



So, after a while that I was less busy at taking photos and
I was sure that some other photographers takes my dreams away - I got this.

One of my photography dreams was taking photos
of the flamenco dancer Adrian Santana.
Every time that I'm taking photos of stage artists from
abroad it makes me feel like I'm "high".
And this is one of my highlights. A dancer from Spain
that I really love the way he dance and I was waiting for this chance.

Although I didn't take many photos as I'm used too - there
are some photos like these that I'm proud that I took.
Those couple also at Facebook with tags.
I know that he not always talk much, but his respond
was enough for me to understand that he likes it too.
It will take some time till the smile will get down from my face

No comments:

Post a Comment