Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Remember the moments



Those moments....
Almost 4 years that I have my now days camera.
Every while I remember the moments I had with it.
Because of time and use - my camera probably don't worth
 a lot of money, but it becomes more and more precious to my heart.

Personal moments with my family.
Taking photos of Poncho, the dog that I used to have till he passed away
from illness.
Taking photos at the foundation that I volunteer at that
helps dogs and cats to find homes.
Taking photos of Pai, the dog that I adopted from
the foundation after the death of Poncho.
Dancing photography workshops that I had a bit after I was buying this camera.
Started to take photos of flamenco at shows and rehearsals. Still taking.
So many live concerts, mostly rock and indie.
A year and a half taking photos for a music magazine.
For a while I was the "home photographer" of the drag line DUYA.
Two courses of photography at Studio Gavra.
Circus photography workshop.
Recently I took a wonderful workshop of food photography. Although I'm
more a photographer of stage arts - it made me remember what do I love at food
photography and love it a little more.

And there are more things that the camera used for.
And will be more.
I hope that one day this camera will be worth a lot
of money because it used me for capture so many public moments



No comments:

Post a Comment