Friday, April 12, 2019

Maestros

Es many knows - one of my great loves is flamenco.
Not all knows, but learning it gave me few things. One of the things was the bravery to show my photography and do something with photography.
Because of it - I enjoy taking photos of flamenco, it's blending two things that I really love.
And for blending two loves - here is blending two teachers of mine.
One is Mijal Natan. She's my mane teacher in Israel. I'm going a lot at her studio, mostly from her. I have one class a week of technique that given by a dancer from her company, but Mijal is the main teacher. The other one is Miguel Angel. Mijal works with him a lot. Every time that he comes to Israel - he's a teacher of mine. I always feel the need in the workshops that he gives in Tel Aviv. At his case - it's also a pure friendship that became between us by the way.

Those photos I took of Mijal and Miguel at March 2019, last time (so far) that Miguel was here. I took those photos at the studio of Mijal during a rehearsal for a show called "David and Bat Sheva". It's a show that Mijal, her company and Miguel do for years. I've seen it few times on stage and few times at rehearsals. At rehearsals it was also through the lens of my camera

































No comments:

Post a Comment