Sunday, June 9, 2019

4 the time

I don't remember if I was buying the camera I'm using now at the end of June or the start of July, but I do remember it was four years ago. It still works well. I guess I was using it THAT much till it don't worth much money, but the things I've been through with it... This camera means a lot for me, much more that a thing suppose to. This camera has a heavy mental worth. I hope that one day this camera will give a real job at photography and I would no longer need a day job, or at least not really need much more. I hope to go back taking photography of stage arts that would be intensive or closed to it as it used to be in the past. I hope to do some more photography of people and dogs without a connection to stage arts. Recently a photo that I took of cheese became a commercial and I'm proud of it. I hope to work some more with food photography for commercial, at least when it's vegetarian and vegan food (I am a vegetarian who try form time to time to move for vegan food).  I hope to have in the future a real studio of my own in case people would want to have this kind of photography. I hope to learn some more all the time for being a better photographer - although I'm already good.

Till all of it will happen - I made my first buying at the internet for my future photography. Till now all my buying for photography were at real stores, accept my place at photography workshops. All the equipment - I needed to see it for real. About cameras... I have the store that I love and trust at Tel Aviv who brings Nikon to Israel. Even if it was a non pro camera - there. The pro camera that I have now is from there and I guess that also the next one. Now a first trial of a photography equipment that's not a camera through the internet. Soon I will receive a kit of filters. When I will have it - I guess that I will have many trials on it



I already have on my camera a UV filter,
I mean something more like those filters

No comments:

Post a Comment