Thursday, February 6, 2014

The art game

Did you hear about the art game? I heard about it a bit late... 

It's going on at Facebook just for having a lot of art at Facebook. People upload art works (of others) with copy paste of the game description. Whoever do "like" this photo - receive a sending for uploading a work of another certain artist. The receiver must upload a work of this artist with name of artist, the description of game and who asked him to upload a work of this artist. And so on. 

So far I received to upload few. These are my results so far:


Joseph Cornell



Luc Tuymans



Mary 
Cassatt



And because I have two profiles at Facebook (long story) and didn't get enough likes for my opinion - I sent on like from my "new" profile to the original one just for sending some more art. As one more like to my "new" profile at Facebook - I sent it to Sophie Calle


Since I got few likes and sent others to look and upload 
Frida Kahlo, Cindy Sherman, Man Ray and Alphonse Mucha. The guy I sent for Frida already uploaded to Facebook. I could help it and sent him like for that, a thing which sent me to Luc Tuymans

No comments:

Post a Comment