Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Just found out


Well, I have my camera almost 5 years. I really love it.
Not only a good camera - I have many good memories with it.
Still I start to wonder if it's time to get a new one, a model
which is more advaneced and a lens which will help me with stadiums
shows, when it will be back. I was reading few months ago
about a new model of Nikon which will replace D750, a
popular model which I wanted. I didn't remember what's
the name of the new model, so I started searching at
the internet. I was looking for the web site of the store
that I buy my cameras for years, including the one that I have
at the last years (at the photo). They bring the Nikon
cameras to Israel. I just found out that they are closing the store.
Another store will start to bring Nikon.
I'm happy that I still have the option to stay with Nikon, but....
Too bad for the store. It opened over than 50 years ago and I really
loved it. My love for it was because of the cameras and service

No comments:

Post a Comment