Friday, April 3, 2020

Tony's Choco Lonely

Last time I was at Amsterdam - last October - I was with some of my family. One of them was my middle sister. She's been asked to bring as a gift some chocolates of Tony's Choco Lonely. Altohugh it wasn't my first time at Amsterdam - some things were doing it again, some things were new to me (one of the reasons that it's never enough to go back to places that you love). Those chocolates were new to me. I don't know why didn't I buy to myself although I love chocolate.

So, near my house at Tel Aviv there is a store called Beatrice. It brings to Israel some food from Holland. Still not all, but there is a lot. And it's fun to get into there. Recently I found out they started to bring those chocolates. I don't remember the reason that I didn't buy at that moment. I got back there, this time I was buying. Last chocolate tablet, two bars from anoth flavour (there were two flavours from bars, some bars from both and I was choosing both the same). I was eating one chocolate bar before taking photos. Yeah, it was good





No comments:

Post a Comment