Friday, June 14, 2024

One on one


Well, recently I started to give some photography tours. I have a walk to do in it. I took some photos during the preparing. So far - group thing, I didn't feel like it will fit that I'll bring my own camera while guiding. Today I have a private tour for one photographer. This time I thought it could be weird if I won't bring my camera this time. The photographer who came for the tour was reliefed when I took my camera out of the bag.

The tour was fun, at least as I see it. I was happy to meet and know the photographer who came for it. And one more reason to take some photos.

I show here few photos of happiness and Tel Aviv. Stil not all the photos that I want to show, but first to publish. Of course I had to take some weird photos as well, but that's for another time
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment