Tuesday, September 1, 2015

And growing



The blog is getting bigger. The photos that I take are getting 
published. Some more people expose to it. I hope it will go on
this way. 

One more thing - I still hope that accept being at more exhibitions
(it will come, the question is when and where) - 
I will be glad to work with whoever wants my art. It could be for collectors, 
it could be for designers, magazine owners, collectors, stage artists as
musicians, actors and dancers who wants some photos for publicity.
And of course - for private people who wants their portraits or some good 
photos of their dogs. It could be just for you or in case you want to invite others
to your celebrations.

You can contact me here or at my Facebook page
Orna Timen Official Page


Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
17381
Israel
10767
Portugal
219
Russia
209
France
145
Italy
128
Spain
115
Germany
109
Ukraine
76
Thailand
32

No comments:

Post a Comment