Monday, July 30, 2018

Dreams


I know that here I suppose to show how much do I am successful.
Everyone has there low levels at life.
And I never trust people who tells that all in their lives is perfect.
It isn't a secret that one of the things that I love the most
doing in photography is stage arts' photography. I got a lot
of experience it after a lot of work. Still I have a lot
of work to get high. I published in this blog some dreams
that I have about people that I want to take their photos,
people that do stage arts. I wrote about people from
music, dance and movies.

My favorite music group that I love the most
since I was 12 years old are The Beatles.
I don't want to hear that I'm too young to know who they
were. I heard it more than once. Sadly - only two of
them I still have a chance at my dreams to take their photos.
I've seen a live show of Paul McCartney when I only started
to take photography more than a hobby. I still didn't think
that I will be taking photos at shows. Recently Ringo Starr
came to perform at Israel. Of course I went to see the show, but...
Not many photographers had the chance to get in
with their cameras. I didn't find a way to receive the
right approval to take photos at the show.

I also love Alanis Morissette. I've seen her long
time ago, when photography was only a hobby for me.
She comes back to Israel.
I didn't get the approval to take photos.
Not only that - I found out that another photographer
who I know through Raash Magazine received to take
photos for the production who brought Alanis to Israel.
When both of us were at Raash Magazine I saw him as
my biggest contest at photography at the magazine because
of his ability. Since we left the magazine - it looks like
he a bit freaked out with the Photoshop work on his photos,
but I still see him as a contest because people takes him as
a photographer.
My time at Raash Magazine....
It gave me a lot of experience with shows' photography,
but it isn't a place to go back to. So many reasons.

I hope that one day I will take photos of
Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment