Friday, September 20, 2019

All this time

Again talking about my camera.... It mentally mean a lot to me. I have it a bit more than four years. I have so many memories with it.

Facebook remind me an old photo of Pie, my dog when he still was at the foundation. By the way - also a photo of Poncho, the dog that I had before. With a lot of luck - I had the chance to take some photos of Poncho few times with this camera (twice outdoors with real sessions) before he passed away. I had the chance to take a photography session with Pie and I should do it again (I need a partner to hold him). I had a time that I brought my camera to the foundation and took some photos of the dogs and cats for encouraging adopting. Once I took some photos there for a final project of a photography course. They received the photos.

So, accept dogs - mine and dogs of the foundation I had so much with this camera:
Private moments with family and friends. 
Photography workshop, including first time that I was taking dance photography.
Regular photography study.
Taking photos at so many shows of music.
Taking photos at so many shows of dance - mostly flamenco.
I had a time that I took photos at drag shows.
I had fashion photography session.
After too long that I haven't been traveling abroad - soon I will be taking my camera for travel at Holland with a base at Amsterdam.
I almost came back to take photos of modern dance this week after too long that I didn't take of this style of dance - it has been cancel (it wasn't my idea to cancel).
Musicians and dancers used photos that I took of them for profile pics at Facebook.
A photographer did the same after we met at a workshop. Se did it with one photo at her personal profile, another one at her business page.
Musicians and dancers used my photos of promoting some other shows and workshops they gave at Israel and Spain.
Recently I took photos at an event for women.

All of these are great moments for me. I hope that also for the people that I take photos for them.
For you could give me some more great moments and I'll give you memories - you can contact me. I still do it mostly at Tel Aviv, so I rather do it when you're here. But if it will be good with time and I'll have someone to take care for my dog when I'm gone - we can talk about few more places.

Photography of stage arts, people, dogs and vegetarian/vegan food.

Orna Timen
972-52-510343
ornati.timen22@gmail.com


Poncho


Pie


Mitski


Yuval Oz and Sagi Bracha


Black Lips



Adrian Santana



Mijal Natan


Dana Berger


The artist formerly known as Anton


Lia Sheinfeld



Mijal Natan Miguel Angel


Miguel Angel



Omer Netzer


Shuky Shveiky, Hagai Leshem, Tuchfeld and Noa Drezner


Haya Miller


Tal Asher


Gal De Paz



Shefita


Yarona Caspi







Few posters with photos that I took




Tamardah



Jane Bordeaux


Yael Deckelbaum


Tali Man



Liora Issac


Miguel Angel and Ilan Miller


Shosh


Mijal Natan and Miguel Angel


Miguel Angel


Compas Company at a rehearsal for the show "David and Bat Sheva"


Maya Shani Palenbaum



Miguel Angel


Guerau Cuadrado, Yadin Miller and Ilan Miller



Noa Drezner


At the studio





Cheese photography workshop.
Cooperation with Iza Pziza







At restaurants and pubs


Miguel Angel



Michael Angelo



Tal Ramon


Gal Dde Paz



Victoria Hanna


Yarona Caspi



Steps Company




Angela Dance Company





Idan Cohen Dance Company



Shuky Shveiky


Ayelet Shachar



No comments:

Post a Comment