Monday, September 9, 2019

Elia


This is a photo that I took of Elia Negev
for the sportwear brand Everybody.
Elia also made the make up herself.

When I published the photos from the session
- it took me some time
to know that the two models I had accept the
owner has full names. I knew only their first names.
The owner didn't want to give credits for the models
and make up although I asked her how do I give it.
The owner told me to give only to the sportwear brand.

Now I found out that couple of photos has been uploaded
to the Facebook page of Everybody without photography credit.
It was as a part of couple of new flyers of the sportwear brand.
This photo that I took of Elia Negev for Everybody is
also at the Instagram of Everybody. No credits for
the model and photographer.

Now it really disappointing me because I was the photographer.
And I worked hard for that. The models (Elia Negev and Liron Heled)
also worked hard for it

No comments:

Post a Comment