Sunday, September 1, 2019

Upcoming at Amsterdam



As I told before - my camera is old. The moments that I
had with it makes it mentally worthy. Still I didn't have a chance
to travel abroad with it. My money went on photography,
flamenco and my dog. So, my sister who's a single mother
decided to thank me for helping her with her daughter.
By the way - she wants someone to help her with a travel abroad.
My sister asked me to travel with her and her daughter. She accepted
to pay for my flight ticket and hotel. I couldn't say no. My mother joins us.
This October we'll travel together Amsterdam. We'll take 2-3
outside the city, still inside Holland. I found someone to take
care for my dog while we'll be traveling.

Amsterdam was long time ago when I was there alone, but
last place I traveled. It's pretty "fresh" in my head, but not enough.
And it was with a camera that I had before, not even a pro. Now I will
have a chance to take some photos with a pro camera that I love.
My sister and her daughter are waiting for my photos because of
my ability, I also wait for the chance to use my camera in Amsterdam.
I guess it will be easy, Amsterdam is beautiful, I took some good photos
with a regular camera and now will be a use with a pro camera, more
experience and knowledge about photography....

Up: couple of photos that I took during planing the
upcoming travel at Amsterdam.
Down: couple of photos that I took during the travel


that I had alone at Amsterdam


No comments:

Post a Comment