Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Cooperation

I know that I suppose to show like everything is perfect and I'm stronger than anyone else. So, no one and nothing is perfect. There will always be some people who would look to me much stronger. The way for success is full in hard work, mistakes and falling down. Any success for anyone. So, I just has a falling. I has a good feeling about a thing and it was a mistake. I still try to find out how do I make it better next time for this mistake won't return.

I don't know how does it work in other states, but in Israel it's accepted that works of art and design could be as cooperation without money, at least for beginners. It could be for something else that all people get something good out of it. It mostly for getting a bigger portfolio. With or with out money - credits must be a part of it. The problem is that not everyone respect the credits part. I just had a falling down with  a cooperation with the wrong person who thinks that she's the only one who needs to receive the credits.

So, accept taking photos of stage arts, food and dogs - I want to have some private clients who want some good photos even without being on stage. And stage artist - I want them to have also this option with me. Just portraits photography. Right now I can offer mostly outdoors photography when it's that. Well, I know how to do it, I made it before, but I did much more stage arts photography and most of the portraits that I took happened too long ago. I do think from time to time to try also fashion photography, but I'm not sure if that's the path that I should take. I'm at an Israeli Facebook group for fashion cooperation. For I could show that I still take portraits, show something new someone else will be happy to do it with me accept my friends, and by the way to try fashion - I wrote a post in this group. I uploaded few photos that I took and wrote that I want to take some outdoors photos at Tel Aviv for some new fashion designers for they could show their clothes, I could show my photography and both sides will give credits. I will give credits for designers and they would give me photography credits. Three people wrote me: a man model, a woman who has a swimming suits brand and a woman who has sport wear brand. The man.... I didn't mean to this, but he showed me some photos and he's a good looking and seems like he knows to stand in the front of a camera. I want to work with him although.... I should write him again. The woman with the swimming suits..... The connection with her felt bad from the start, so I really don't want to waist my time on her. The sport cloths... The woman really wanted to know, she wanted to see some more for she could know how to prepare and asked me if it will be fine to bring two more girls as models. One of them is also a make up artist and she could do that as well. Cool, I wanna do it and I want her to bring the other girls.

We were talking about do it Saturday  morning. It was still in Tel Aviv, but the woman wanted to do it around her store which isn't in my area. At Israel it's a problem with the public transportation at Saturday morning and I don't have a car. The woman came with her car to pick me up and brought me back in the end. At the middle I received a cup of coffee. As far as it was a cooperation - that was the closest to money I got for it. From the start we were talking about outdoors photos and I told her that I want it for a portfolio. I said it very clear. When we came to the store she said that we'll start in the store, but not only for they could change. She want me to take photos of clothes models for she could show at her web site the clothes without showing models' faces. Most of the time we worked on it. I mean - when they weren't busy with their phones for selfies and stories. At those brake I took the time to play with the cute dog of the woman. After a while - the girls that she brought said that they want to do the type of photos that I wanted - outdoors. The woman said we'll do it after we'll finish the part that she wanted and didn't say before. When we got out - few photos and the woman wanted few more inside. When we finally did the part that we were talking about - the woman started to say again and again that she doesn't have patience. The girls cooperated with me and when the woman didn't notice - they posed me a lot with pleasure, they have even their own ideas how to do it - a thing which I'm always happy to have when I do this kind of sessions. When the woman noticed... A bit of cooperating, a lot of "I have no patience" and she dragged the girls to go on with selfies. We finished a bit before time because of the patience of the woman who said in the last time that from now they will go on with the phones.

I sent the photos. I  asked the woman twice about credits because I didn't know the full names of the girls and wanted to give also credits for modeling and make up. At the end she said that credits only for her sport wear brand. I uploaded some at Facebook from the few that I could do something with it. The photos with her... She asked me to remove. While we had the session I showed three of them the photos on the camera and there were no problems. When I uploaded - the photos aren't pretty and we both look like amateurs. A day after - two photos at the Facebook page of her sport wear brand, one that I took of three of them outdoors, one that I took of the make up artist at the store. Both photos on flyers for an upcoming fair that the brand will take a part in. No photography credits... I wrote her that I'm waiting for the credit. When she finally answered me - she will fix it in a moment (yeah, right. I'm still waiting), but I should share it from her page (I already did it although I rather kill her) and she want me to remove the photos that I uploaded and didn't delete yet....

That's it for now. I just hope it won't happen to me again. I hope that next time my feeling will be correct. I hope that I won't need to remind again to people to give me the photography credit, no matter if they pay me or not


This photo has no connection to this story, I took it recently at a
moment which I was glad to be there


No comments:

Post a Comment