Sunday, July 9, 2017

Because of




Because of someone asked me recently
why does it important to give this option to promote
through my blog.

So, every photographer needs a blog and
 my blog is international.
For a long time you can see how many people got into this blog.
So far my blog didn't include many words,
mostly to tell a thing or two about my photos
or to tell about future dreams about my photography
career. So, few things are about to change.

I was leaving Raash Magazine recently.
I mostly took photos for the magazine, but few times
I wrote about shows, a CD review and once
I went to a press party and took the photos
and wrote about it to the magazine.

Now.... In case I will take photos of you or
for you in case it's stage artists - I would be happy
to publish as always the good photos. In case
you will take some photos that I took of you or for you
as posters for shows/plays/movies at the same price.
Musicians who will take photos that I took for a CD cover - 
I would be glad to publish the CD at the same price.
Why do accept the same price? Cause I see it as a complement.
Now I accept to write a review
as well about your shows as well in case I will
take some photos at your shows, but this will
take a little bit more money. Looks like
my first photography + review will be this August, unless
something will go wrong (and I hope it will go well).
The extra price is because it will cause me to make a work of two people.

People who own some food vegetarian/vegan business - I will
be glad to take some photos for you and publish here. Again - publishing
with connecting is in the same price. Now  I also accept to write
also a review about that as well. That's again - a little bit more money.

Bloggers become with time the people who cause changes
and those who leads the crowd. If you want me to help people
come to you - you are invited to contact me.

Orna Timen
ornati.timen22@gmail.com


And so far - those are the 10 states with the most entrances to this blog

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
260952
Israel
82576
Germany
44864
Belgium
5662
Spain
4697
Italy
3598
Russia
2203
Ireland
2012
Portugal
1639
France
1382




No comments:

Post a Comment