Thursday, December 1, 2016

Taking photos for shows

As a photographer I have taken a part at many exhibition before. I took photos as volunteering for a dogs' shelter for people will adopt more. I took photos at dancing shows and rehearsal. I took photos at many music shows at Tel Aviv and Jaffa. 

Musicians - in case you want me to take photos of yours shows at Tel Aviv, Jaffa or anywhere else with a good idea how would I come to other places. In case you want me to take some photos of yours for the blog, for CD covers, publicity with posters or flyers, publicity at Facebook or anything else....

I accept to publish flyers for rock, jazz and flamenco music shows over the world for a little money.

You can write me for e-mail ornati.timen22@gmail.com

Music shows that I took so far... I took a show or two of those musicians: Efrat Kolberg, Oriana Sheffi, Fatum Aeternum, Vaadat Charigim, Lily Fay, Yarona Caspi, The Paz Band, Sweet Peanut in the Circus, Electric Zoo, Tal Ramon, Alon Pasternak, Bell Always, Aperco, Gitla, Lorelle Meets The Obsolete, Buttering Trio, Lola Marsh and more....



No comments:

Post a Comment