Wednesday, March 1, 2017

And so far.............

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
222077
Israel
73683
Germany
37250
Spain
3820
Italy
2647
Russia
2164
Ireland
1642
Portugal
1459
France
914
Ukraine
674
These are the numbers of the ten states with the most entrances to this blog till this post. 
Recently I saw that Japan got in to this list, but gone fast. 
Those numbers tells a lot. It mostly tells about the job that I do. So many photos for the dogs' shelter that I volunteer at, exhibitions that I took a part at (I didn't do for a long time because of money, but I really miss it), taking a part at Secret Postcard Project, the dancing photos that I took so far, the music shows all over Tel Aviv and Jaffa, my start as a drag photographer too and being "home photographer" of DUYA - Drag Up Your Ass ...... And uploading here to show it, no less working on to pull people to see......

And I still hardly get money for it. And it's a lot of work. 

I don't know how far longer my camera will go on because of all this work. And a professional camera costs a lot of money. So, please check out my new project. I will go on working for giving you a reason to put your money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment